Friday, March 10, 2023

Script, Storyboard, and Prop!

 Hey guys! So this week I had scheduled to finish my new storyboard and the new script that I had to make for the new storyline. I’m happy to announce that I finished doing so. I don’t want to post them or share them completely so that you guys can have a little surprise on my new movie, which I will announce the name when we start filming!! So here’s a little bit about both of them. 

So for the script it starts out without any sound. A lot of this intro won’t have any talking but more of other sounds like the birds and trees in the background which I plan on emphasizing during the editing process. The only talking is really going to happen when Antonio or Antonia initially scares Kiara and when they hear the gunshot while at the lake. Here the words would just stay as they were in the original script. The same goes for the part where Kiara hears the gunshot. The main difference in the script is the beginning where it just shows Kiara leaving the house to get mail and sees a newsletter with information on a new murder case, then she gets a flashback where everything else happens. 

The storyboard stayed the same for both of the characters while they are in the forest. Once again, the only main difference is Kiara going to get the mail in the beginning of the introduction. It’s just a few shots of her coming out of the house and goes to get the mail. 

Adding on to all f this, I decided to make the main prop for the film: the newsletter. I made it using the Canva app and writing a fake story for a fake town. Here’s a picture of what it looks like, (for referenceI printed it out on a sheet of paper) I hope you guys enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 2 of Filming!

Back again! Excited to show you guys what I have been doing lately. Like I said on Sunday, I had started filming. Well, today I finished the...