Sunday, March 12, 2023

Filming!!

Hey guys! I’m so excited to announce that today began my filming process for the introduction to the movie called… Between the Branches!

So the actors in my movie are going to be Vanessa who will play Kiara and Jose who will play Antonio. We spent the day at Markham park filming today then we went out for ice cream. Honestly we had so much fun. We definitely need to film again tomorrow because I only got about half of the scenes done so we need to get the rest of them tomorrow at my house. We got all the scenes we needed to film at the park done and now we only need to get the ones from my mailbox which we should be able to do tomorrow and the day after. Here are some clips and pictures from today!


   


IMG_9378.jpeg


IMG_9399.jpeg






No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 2 of Filming!

Back again! Excited to show you guys what I have been doing lately. Like I said on Sunday, I had started filming. Well, today I finished the...