Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Cast! and the situation :)

 So an update on my video production:

    I was going to film as much as I could this past weekend, but I ran into a problem. My friend, Maria, lost her voice over the weekend and couldn't film. Before this I had asked many friends if they wanted to be in it, but they all said no besides her and another friend, Ana Luiza.  That is another reason why I made the schedule for the rest of my production, to really organize myself because I felt that I had too much to do and it felt stressful.

    Because of this, I went around asking my friends once again if they wanted to be in the production. Most of them said no, the same as before. However, two of them said yes. Their names are Vanessa and Jose. So now, I definitely want to film this weekend, like I showed on my schedule.

    Here's the thing, Maria gets back from a trip on Sunday in the early afternoon, so I might able to film with her, but Ana Luiza said that she doesn't know if she can film on Sunday because something came up, which is completely fine. Because of this though, I have Vanessa and Jose, who both said they would be available throughout the weekend so I might change my characters to the original two, Kiara and Antonio. All of this just depends on opportunity. I am leaning more towards filming with Vanessa and Jose, because their availability is more secure in a way, but whoever can if perfectly fine. 

    Anyways, let me introduce you guys to them :)

So the first two are the ones that would play Kiara.

    This would be either be Vanessa or Maria. Both of them are super adventurous and fun people to be around. I met Vanessa about eight years ago so we are super close, which might be why she said yes to do this. The other person who might play this role is Ana Luiza. I actually met her through one of the other potential cast members about a year or two ago. She is also super kind and loves adventure

 The other two would play either Antonia or Antonia, depending on who is available.

    This is either Maria or Jose. I met Maria actually about fifteen years ago, so once again we are super close and she is like family to me. This might also be why she said yes to do this. She gets home on Sunday in the early afternoon from a trip which is why she might be available. The other one is Jose who would play Antonio. I have known him for about a year and a half and he is Vanessa's boyfriend, so it makes sense to make them act in the intro as boyfriend and girlfriend. I feel like with both of them, they would have a super good connection that you would hopefully be able to see on screen. 

With all of the four people, I need to ask them if they want their names to be in the production, if they do, I will add it in during the editing, however if they don't, I will make up a fake name during the editing. I'll update you all with this information during the editing process. 

I'll keep up with my post and update on who turns out to be in it, or if anything changes again, but for now it is al a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 2 of Filming!

Back again! Excited to show you guys what I have been doing lately. Like I said on Sunday, I had started filming. Well, today I finished the...