Sunday, March 5, 2023

SCHEDULING

 As I move further along in my project, I decided I want to have a set schedule to really organize myself and keep myself on track. To do this, I went into my calendar app and just scheduled out what I want to do and when, in less specific turns. For example, this following week, I want to have all of my official plans set, like the storyboard and script so I can start filming on Sunday the next week. I spaced out the filming into 3 days so it is all spread out and I can be sure to have everything I need. Following the filming I set some time up to edit the final project, get any rerecords that I might need and upload the project to my blog. After that I have time set to prepare my CCR, film it, edit it, then upload it to my blog. Here is what my schedule looks like for now (I might make changes if I need to). 


The highlighted parts on the calendar are the holidays and events coming up that are automatically added, the rest of the writing is the plans for my project. I hope I follow it and feel that the schedule works well. 

I'll keep you guys updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 2 of Filming!

Back again! Excited to show you guys what I have been doing lately. Like I said on Sunday, I had started filming. Well, today I finished the...