Thursday, March 2, 2023

Changes Changes Changes

So here's the thing. 
    I wanted to end my two minute film opening with a clip of a Kiara reading in a newspaper the news about the man in the woods. BUT, with all  the running I want to incorporate into the beginning, it just doesn't make sense to put that in the end. Instead I'm going to put it in the beginning. The rest will still stay the same. The reason why I want to change it is because it would be too much to put into the first two minutes of the movie and it would leave a small plot hole.
    So, the new plan is as follows, it is going to start out with Kiara getting the mail. In the mail she is going to read a newsletter or newspaper about a man in forest, this is when she is going to get the realization that what she heard in the woods while she was with Antonia was a gunshot. It would be like the dots connected in her head. The realization would come while she is a having a flashback of the day in the forest. It is going to end with her having a moment of realization, she will say two words, then she will go running to tell Antonia what she had just figured out.
    I want to switch this because it would flow better. If I were to do it how I originally wanted, I would probably need to show the girls getting into the car and driving off somewhere and then getting out at the house. This would just take up too much time in the beginning that might be better if it were to have anything different. I do still want to figure out how I am going to incorporate the scene where Kiara gets scared, because I definitely want it to be a part of the intro. What I plan on doing is filming all the scenes I want to, then when I start editing, I'll place it in different spots and see how it flows. If  I see that it does not fit or just doesn't feel right, I'll have to come up with different ideas on what else to add in the intro to take the place of the original "first scene" in the two minute movie intro.
    I'll talk to you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 2 of Filming!

Back again! Excited to show you guys what I have been doing lately. Like I said on Sunday, I had started filming. Well, today I finished the...