Friday, February 10, 2023

Portfolio Project Plans!

 Hey guys!

    Finishing the music marketing project, my teacher introduced us to the Cambridge Portfolio project. Basically, we have to make a 2 minute movie intro, and I'm excited to do this project and that I get to document the making of this project here!

    When I first heard about this, I couldn't even imagine what I could do for it. I had no ideas whatsoever. But once I got one idea, the rest of them kept on running through my brain and I came up with so many, that I still don't know which one I will do for the project. I think that there are so many ways to approach this project. I definitely want to start off the project with a good plan of what I would want the film itself to be about, then then think about the beginning of it. I would do this by writing this all in bullet points the basis for the film then plan out how I would start it. Once this is done, I will write a script if necessary then move on to creating the storyboard. The next thing I am going to do is film the different clips and edit them together how I had previously planned on the storyboard. If necessary, I would go through and see what else I need to film to add on to the movie intro. Throughout this whole process, I will go in and make edits to whatever I feel needs it.

    I don't want to give too much away on what I was planning on doing, but I had a few ideas. The first one I thought of was a crime film. It would be about a few teenagers at a party then someone gets murdered while they're there. This idea was always in my head, but I think I am capable of making a better idea. The next idea I had was to begin a thriller movie. It would be about a teenager or two outside, at a picnic maybe, and from there the thriller begins. Another story I was thinking about doing was a romance with something that doesn't let the couple be together. I had a few ideas for a drama film. The first one was of an athlete practicing for an important competition then getting into an accident, the second was about a person hearing something that hurt him or her and how that person moves along in life and how things have changed.

    Those were only a few of the ideas that I had. I definitely want to spend the next few days planning each project really well and deciding on the final one so I can start the rest of the project. I can't wait to keep you guys updated on what I choose and how I move forward!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 2 of Filming!

Back again! Excited to show you guys what I have been doing lately. Like I said on Sunday, I had started filming. Well, today I finished the...