Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Where Should I Film?

 For my movie intro, I plan to film on location. This means that I would film in a forest-like setting.

I can only really think of two places like this. The first one is a public, state park called Markham Park. I know this place because its near me and I used to go a lot when I was younger. But if I were to film there I would film on one of the biking or walking trails there are. I went to one of these a few months ago so I'll show you guys some pictures I found on Google and some that I took myself while I was there. 

These are some of the ones I found on Google:


Here are the pictures and videos I took from my phone:





In the pictures you can see some on the places I might want to film if I use this location. You can see the lake right next to the dock I might choose. The dock is not seen too clearly, but you can see what I mean. Honestly, if I were to have chosen any of the other options for this project, I would have still tried to incorporate this place as a location because I think that it is so beautiful. 

The other place I had in mind was one in my neighborhood. It looks similar because it has a lake and some trees. Near the clubhouse area, there is a playground and behind it there are lots of trees and a sidewalk. I couldn't find many pictures of it but its has a similar concept. There are trees and a lake. There is no dock, however, there are a few benches overlooking the lake. This might workout if I choose this location. Anyway, here are some pictures of it:

This is what it looks like from the park, you can't really see it, but it is there behind

This one is the view from above, and you can see all the green area and the trees better

This is the lake 
These are my choices for filming locations for the main portion of the film. The other location would be mine or one of my friends houses for the very last part of the introduction. 
I'll be sure to update you guy's on which is my final choice soon!







 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 2 of Filming!

Back again! Excited to show you guys what I have been doing lately. Like I said on Sunday, I had started filming. Well, today I finished the...