Sunday, February 26, 2023

Change in character!

 Hi guys!

So I wanted to provide an update on my movie intro. 

Before I had said that the two characters would consist of one boy and one girl. But I decided to change it to be two girls. 

The first reason I did this is because the people that I will have staring in it are both girls. 

The story will remain the same with the couple that is already in love and have their adventure together, but they will be a lesbian couple. This adds some representation of that community, I’ll go more into detail in a blog coming soon. 

Anyway, the character will switch from being Antonio to Antonia, and the personality will stay the same. 

It was a little bit of a shorter blog today, but I’ll give more updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 2 of Filming!

Back again! Excited to show you guys what I have been doing lately. Like I said on Sunday, I had started filming. Well, today I finished the...