Thursday, February 23, 2023

Start of my script!

Hey guys, back again!
    So right now I am in school and we're on a secure procedure, so I thought I would continue working on my script that I had started earlier in the week. I definitely am not sure how I feel about it because reading it on paper, it sounds awkward, but I feel like I have heard someone stay it in real life. So  I want to film it first before I make any changes to the script in case it sounds weird. 
    I used a website called YouMeScript to make it and it has been very helpful and useful. Here's my script so far:



I hope you guys enjoy it so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 2 of Filming!

Back again! Excited to show you guys what I have been doing lately. Like I said on Sunday, I had started filming. Well, today I finished the...