Saturday, February 18, 2023

My Characters!

Update: 
   I decided on the names of the two main characters I want to showcase in my movie intro.
The first one is a 17 year old girl named Kiara. She comes from Hispanic parents and loves to adventure. She really enjoys going to the beach and travelling even if it is half-an-hour away. She also has a very fun personality but takes things very seriously. She will be one of the main characters I will be showing, for now in my plans she will actually be the first face shown in the movie. Here's the mood board that I made for her using Canva: 
Seen here is some of her favorite colors which she might use as inspiration for some of her outfits, some things she likes to do like go to the beach and a mountain range to show how she loves adventure. Some ideas for outfits are here which I think I can try to recreate for the filming project. 

The next main character I would like to showcase is Antonio. He is also from Hispanic parents and loves adventure almost as much as Kiara does. His outfits are neutral but sometimes have a pop of color. He has a very fun personality and is joking around but can be  serious when he needs to be. He will also be in the first two minutes and I hope to capture lots of his personality in the first two minutes. Here is the vision board that I made for him:
So these are the characters I will have in my movie intro. I like them so far, however, I do think that I am going to want to make changes to them as I move on with the project. I hope you guys follow along to see where I take this!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 2 of Filming!

Back again! Excited to show you guys what I have been doing lately. Like I said on Sunday, I had started filming. Well, today I finished the...